The following features are implemented or will be implemented in future versions of JSkat:
- Playing according to the official rules of the International Skat Players Association (ISPA-World)
- Play suit, grand and null games
- Games are passed in if no player bids
- Playing pub rules like Kontra, Ramsch and Bock (planned)
- Calculation of wins and losses after each game
AI Skat player (planned)
For the time being, there are three AI Skat players available for JSkat:
A player with careful bidding, a basic opponent intelligence and single player AI.
- Neuronal network
A player that uses neural networks for calculating it's strategy.
- Mr. Random
A random player only for testing and driving the other players nuts. ;o)
There is an interface for AI players. If you would like to develop your own AI player, all you have to do is to implement this interface, to integrate your player into JSkat. We would appreciate to welcome new developers in our team.
- Look into the cards of the other skat players
- Go through all tricks after die end of a game
- Watch three AI players against themselves
- Saving data in XML files (planned)
- Multilanguage support
Currently we support German and English. If you want to contribute a translation, please contact us.